Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Lookin' better every day!

Hazaar!
Turns out that the lecture this week is titled "Is the bible true?" which was very exciting given my last post... not that I was saying I didn't know if it was true or not, I know it is, I just would like to fit things together a bit more.
I feel like life is one big massive, gigantic puzzle, and I just don't know where all the pieces fit, and I know they do fit, but I just kindof had to stop staring at it and put together what I can and then kind of smoosh the rest is and hope that someday I'll be able to put it together properly.
Anyway, some interesting things were said, such as; Charles Wooly excavated Ur - the city which Abraham came from and he found ten feet of clay! That means ten feet of evidence of a darn big flood! Which is cool, I wasn't aware that there was any, it's nice to know that not only was there a very large flood around 4000BC but that hey - the city where Abraham came from is real and has been explored.
So it's looking more likley (in my mind) that Abraham is real, which may fall back to Noah is real and Adam is real... but I will come back to this more later, stay tuned!